We all love ourselves some BritBrit in our lives. When it comes to love and marriage and the celebrity lifestyle… Miss Spears is certainly the one to have some perspective on it!
1. “I believe in the fairy tale… Love is a hard one. I don’t really understand love as far as relationships. With my kids it’s just unconditional, and that’s hard to find. It takes two people just loving each other a lot. Unfortunately I haven’t been given that in a really long time. I’m not really the person to ask what it takes to get married, but personally for me, it’s about loving each other and communicating right and being respectful and more honest.” -Britney Spears Talks About Love To People Magazine
2. “If they are that’s sad. I think everybody should be ‘pro love.'” -Britney Spears Says Her Thoughts On Those Who Hoped Her Marriage Failed On Dateline
3. “Love is just an unexplainable thing and there’s a saying that I have in my bathroom in Louisiana… It says ‘Go beyond reason to love, for it’s the only safety there is.’ And it’s true, you should always go beyond reason to love and to be with the person you want to be with and to be cherished and to be treasured. I think it’s why we’re here as people.” -Britney Spears Tells It Like It Is In Her Documentary I Am Britney Jean
4. “There’s no escape/ I can’t wait, I need a hit/ Baby, give me it/ You’re dangerous, I’m lovin’ it.” -Britney Spears Tells Us All About What It’s Like Dating Bad Boys In Her Song Toxic
5. “Unfortunately, I am [a hopeless romantic]. I’ve been through horrible relationships, but unfortunately I still believe in love. And you know, I think you should protect your heart and stuff like that. But yeah, I’m a hopeless romantic and I believe in love.” -Britney Spears Admits To Being A Total Hopeless Romantiv On The Rove & Sam Radio Show
6. “I made you believe/ We’re more than just friends. Oh, baby; It might seem like a crush,But it doesn’t mean/ That I’m serious.” -Britney Spears Speaks Out On Crushing Hard In Her Hit Oops . . . I Did It Again
7. “I’m not looking for a man at the moment. My boys are my heart.” -Britney Spears Explains To E! That It’s Totally Cool To Be Single And Focus On Family
8. “You might think that I’m crazy/ But you know I’m just your type.” -Britney Spears isn’t afraid to say what she wants in her song Hold It Against Me
9. “I had a really bad date. I mean, it was bad. I’ve been single for ages and had a date with a guy I liked. I was getting anxious, worrying he wouldn’t like me. We went to the movies, but I could tell right away it wasn’t working. It was sort of awkward. So after the movie I came home and that was it. It just didn’t work…He just wasn’t that into me. I liked him. He knew that. But he definitely didn’t feel the same. It happens to everybody. Being famous doesn’t make you any different.” -Britney Spears Told Us All About The Bad Date She Had In Marie Claire UK
10. “My loneliness is killing me/ I Must confess I still believe/ When I’m not with you I lose my mind” -Britney Spears Explains The Single Life In A Few Lines In Her Single Baby One More Time
11. “I kissed a bunch of frogs and finally found my prince. I feel like I’ve found my happily ever after.” -Britney Spears Opens Up To People What She’s Into When It Comes To Falling In Love
12. “When you’re really comfortable with someone you love, the silence is the best.” -Britney Spears Tells Elle Magazine How She Feels About Being In A Relationship
13. “The most painful thing I’ve ever experienced was that breakup. We were together so long, and I had this vision. You think you’re going to spend the rest of your life together. Where I come from, the woman is the homemaker, and that’s how I was brought up — you cook for your kids. But now I realize I need my single time. You have to do your own thing.” -Britney Spears Discusses Her Infamous Split With Justin Timberlake In W Magazine
Did you love this gallery? Be sure to LIKE and SHARE with your friends on Facebook!